21. 09. 2016
Do you need a dog?
Almost everyone dreamed of getting a pet in the childhood. But most parents have found a lot of excuses to not to have it.
Some of us became adults and understood the fears of parents. But some people still want to get a pet and realize their childhood dream.
Whether to do it? Let’s solve this question together.
If you decided to get a dog, you should analyze all the positive and negative moments.
- If you live in a private house, you need a dog for protection.
- If you are single, a four-legged friend will meet you every night at home. It is nice.
- Dogs are faithful friends.
- Fresh air will strengthen your health because it is necessary to go for a walk with your pet several times a day.
- If you have a child, care of a pet will accustom him to the discipline.
- You can get acquainted with new people during your dog site’s walking.
- If you dreamed about a dog, you have an opportunity to realize it.
- Allergic to wool.
- If cleanliness in the house is important, a dog is not for you.
- It is necessary to go for a walk with your pet every day in spite of the weather.
- A dog is like a child. You have to spend much money for its maintenance and training (food, treatment, vaccination, etc.)
- Puppies often gnaw the furniture, and all they will meet on their way.
- The dogs can’t tell you what they are concerned about. You’ll have to guess yourself.
- Your life will be subordinated to a four-legged friend.
The choice is yours. According to the song of the one famous film’s hero: “Think yourself, decide yourself – to have or not to have”.