14. 10. 2016
What to do if your lips are cracked? Every person faces this problem from time to time. This trouble is most often occurs late in the autumn or winter when the lips dry up from frost and cold wind. The painful sensations appear, the lips lose their attractiveness. In addition, an infection may get in the organism through the cracks. How is it possible to fight with it?
Try these methods:
- The women have to refuse lipstick and lip pencils. They can worsen the situation, make your lips even drier. In addition, the makeup will look sloppy. It is better to use fatty lip gloss.
- Use the healing balsam or vaseline. These substances will soften your lips. They will heal faster.
- Glycerin will also become your helper if your lips are often exposed to the wind.
- If you don’t have any special cures, just open the fridge. An ordinary oil (vegetable or cream) improves the condition of your lips.
- An aloe juice can also help you to cope with the problem of the cracked lips. You can cook it yourself or buy at a pharmacy.
The prevention is always better than the cure. That’s why:
- Take vitamins if you want to avoid the problem of the cracked lips.
- Drink plenty of water and your organism will not dry up.
- Close your lips with a scarf in the particularly cold and windy days.
- Use the balsam before going out.
- It is better to quit smoking if you have this bad habit.
- Do not touch the lips with the dirty hands.
- Do not lick your lips.
Be healthy and beautiful!